HomeXperts Estate and Letting Agency Franchise - Join a booming industry under an award-winning brand
It’s important to take time when choosing the right franchise partner. Consequently, we recommend that you read through all the following information to get a complete insight into HomeXperts. But if you’re in a rush, just read the bold text for a quick overview of what we provide.
The property market is changing. Advances in technology have left homeowners forced to ‘pick a side’ when selling their property.
You could choose online agencies, offering low fees, but lacking personality and proactive sales methods. Or, you could choose the traditional high street estate agencies, offering higher fees, but falling short on customer service.
What if you could have the best of both worlds when selling your home? Well, with HomeXperts personal agents, you can.
HomeXperts is a forward-thinking, innovative property franchise who focus on delivering a consumer-centric ‘hybrid’ estate agency model to all their franchisees.
As a HomeXperts franchisee you can offer a customer centric approach to estate and letting agency that is largely unheard of. You can deliver consistent, exceptional support to each and every client. Go above and beyond the call of duty and winning business through referrals and excellent customer reviews.
What sort of Lifestyle can I expect as a HomeXperts Franchisee?
HomeXperts franchisees work predominantly from home, visiting clients in the field for valuations and viewings. This allows you to have a flexible lifestyle and give clients the full personal service that estate and letting agencies are currently missing.
You are your own boss; therefore, you can decide when you put time into your business and when you put time into your family and friends.
Nobody is saying that this is easy, however, your hard work can be heavily rewarded under the HomeXperts business model.
Our top earning franchisees have reached heights of over £25,000 in a calendar month, therefore £5,000 - £10,000 a month in invoiced commission is certainly achievable if you work hard and stick to the franchise model.
With the HomeXperts business model, you will benefit from multiple incomes streams to ensure you maximise profits. Sales, lettings and property management, plus referral fees for the other essential services required for a smooth house move.
How can I grow my HomeXperts business?
HomeXperts actively encourages franchisees to grow their business to its full potential. You could expand your franchise territory, developing your business. You will also be given the opportunity to take on additional franchise areas, allowing you to employ staff and take on a more strategic role in your business.
What do I receive in the HomeXperts Franchise Package?
The HomeXperts franchise package offers everything that you could need to launch and build a successful estate and letting agency franchise.
We understand it can be difficult starting out on your own, which is why we have all of the systems, processes and people in place to ensure you are supported every step of the way – from training, business set-up and initial launch, to continued business growth.
The HomeXperts franchise package includes:
- An Equipment Package, complete with; DSLR Camera and accessories, an electronic laser measurer, and an iPad.
- Membership to estate and letting agency’s leading professional bodies in (the National Association of Estate Agents, and the Association of Residential Letting Agents.)
- A Stationary & Signage Package, including; property boards, car signage and more.
- The HomeXperts Marketing Package which entitles you to; a personalised launched mailer campaign, 14,000 flyers, 60 brochures, and 60 content marketing booklets. You also receive 4 seasonal marketing campaigns, a choice of over 80 editable design documents, access to an in-house design team, guerrilla marketing campaigns and more.
- Your franchise software package, allowing you access to; Sales and lettings software, print marketing software, data management software, marketing intelligence software, floor plan software, and a franchise opener system that guides you through the launch process.
- A custom Website & Online Package including; national branch page, individual local website, web hosting, regular written blogs and managed social media.
We are constantly improving and streamlining our franchise package to ensure you have nothing but the best for your new business.
Our package gives franchisees the best opportunity to win new business in their chosen area.
What sort of training will I receive when joining HomeXperts?
HomeXperts were the first franchise to introduce an intensive two-week training academy to ensure you are trained to Propertymark (formerly NFoPP) standards.
Our industry-leading training will lead you to accreditation from the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), where we have a 100% pass rate.
Once you have completed your training academy, we encourage continued professional development through our internal and external training days. Including:
- Regular franchise training meetings, to keep you up to date new within the franchise and beyond.
- Additional training sessions improving your skills in SEO and Digital marketing.
- Previous training days have also included development days at the headquarters of industry leading property portals Rightmove and Zoopla.
Alongside the above, you will be invited to join us at the HomeXperts Central Support Office to take part in additional training sessions which will address changes within the business.
How will HomeXperts support my business when i'm out in the field?
If you’ve watched the HomeXperts Franchisee Testimonial Video, you will have notice the praise given to the exceptional support we offer to our personal agents.
Our Business Development Programme has been designed to ensure you get off to the best possible start as an estate and letting agent through our unique Business Development Tool (BDT). The BDT, is a software unique to HomeXperts which help you identify which properties you should be targeting your marketing efforts towards.
If that wasn’t enough, you will be able to book in your monthly one to one development meeting with one of our industry experienced Business Development Managers. They will visit you, at a time to suit, and discuss how you can improve your estate agency business.
In addition to our Business Development Programme, you will receive:
- Central Office Call Centre, to take calls when you can't
- Back office lettings administration, to remove time consuming paperwork
- An in-house graphic designer
- An in-house legal counsel to ensure you're always compliant
- And access to our award-winning 24/7 HomeXperts Franchise Hub with over 1,000 training documents
What our franchisees say?
The HomeXperts franchise network is continuing to flourish with over 50 franchisees. Like you, their franchise journey started with an initial enquiry.
If you’d like to attend a HomeXperts 60 minute discovery meeting, or you’d just like some more information on the franchise, leave your info via the form below!
We look forward to hearing from you!