Welcome to Franchiseek Singapore
Browse our franchise directory for unit and master franchise opportunities, franchising advice, franchise news, franchising advice and businesses for sale in Singapore.
- Contact franchises direct by telephone, email or click through to their websites.
- Catch up on franchisor news and franchisee success, then click through to read more about the business opportunity.
- Read up on business advice and contact our panel of experts for advice and guidance on franchising
Discover franchising in Singapore:
Singapore is the number 1 country in the world for ‘Trading across Borders’. It is known for its open market, open port, and equal treatment of foreign investors.
The franchising industry in Singapore contributes over S$8 billion to the economy each year.
There are over 500 different types of franchises in Singapore. Growing franchise sectors include: food, education, training, retail, business services and healthcare.
GDP (PPP, $bn)
- Posted: 01/06/2016PHS HAIRSCIENCE™ is a revolutionary new concept in hair and scalp treatments that combines the wonders of nature with the latest advancements in technology to provide Premium...
- Posted: 01/06/2016MilkCow is a hand-made, soft ice creamery, originating in Seoul, South Korea. Our ice cream is healthy and uses only natural ingredients. With 14 varieties of toppings to choose...
- Posted: 01/06/2016Tea Tree Café places a high importance on the quality and variety of drinks. Tea Tree Café works not only to keep our quality of drinks, but to also improve on our quality of...
- Posted: 01/06/2016Wing Zone is a one‐of‐a‐kind, casual dining concept that uses 100% fresh ingredients in all its food products. Our unique selling point lies in our 18 different award winning...