Welcome to Franchiseek UAE
Browse our franchise directory for unit and master franchise opportunities, franchising advice, franchise news, franchising advice and businesses for sale in UAE.
- Contact franchises direct by telephone, email or click through to their websites.
- Catch up on franchisor news and franchisee success, then click through to read more about the business opportunity.
- Read up on business advice and contact our panel of experts for advice and guidance on franchising
Discover franchising in UAE:
The franchising industry in the UAE and Middle East is currently valued at $30 billion and is growing annually at 27%. This market is largely dominated by American brands with a share of over 70%.
There are over 100 different types of franchises in the UAE and Middle East. Growing franchise sectors include: fast food, retail fashion, apparel, laundry, dry cleaning, automotive, restaurant, mail and packing service, printing services and convenience stores.
Discover franchising in the UAE: franchises for sale, business opportunities, news and guidance on franchising trends in the UAE.
GDP (PPP, $bn)
- Posted: 08/23/2017HomeXperts Estate and Letting Agency Franchise - Join a booming industry under an award-winning brand It’s important to take time when choosing the right franchise partner....
- Posted: 06/28/2017About *astTECS *astTECS is an industry leader in end-to-end unified communication and mobility products. Globally *astTECS offers wide range of Open Source telephony solutions...
- Posted: 04/11/2017Global Master Franchise opportunities For Sweden´s largest franchise export company We are looking for persons/companies who wants to become Master Franchisees in their...
- Posted: 05/20/2016The retail sector in the country is growing fast and smart. The Retail Operations Index by the construction consultancy Arcadis found that the UAE was the eighth-most popular...
- Posted: 01/19/2016Over the course of 12–14 April 2016, more than 1,000 CEOs, Heads of Marketing and e-commerce professionals from retailers representing 50+ countries will unite for the 10th...