Welcome to Franchiseek America
Browse our franchise directory for unit and master franchise opportunities, franchising advice, franchise news, franchising advice and businesses for sale in America.
- Contact franchises direct by telephone, email or click through to their websites.
- Catch up on franchisor news and franchisee success, then click through to read more about the business opportunity.
- Read up on business advice and contact our panel of experts for advice and guidance on franchising
Discover franchising in America:
The franchising industry in the USA contributes over $2.1 trillion to the US economy each year. Over 825,000 franchised outlets employ more than 18 million members of staff.
There are over 300 different types of franchises in the USA.
Growing franchises sectors include: qick service restaurants, retail, food, personal services, retail services, business services, real estate and automotive products and services.
GDP (PPP, $tn)
- Posted: 12/01/2016Kono USA has already proven that portability and snacking go together like peanut butter and jelly. Now, the growing franchise that introduced the popular European pizza-in-a-cone...
- Posted: 11/23/2016Urban Float, a hydro-therapy floating spa that features light and sound controlled pods containing 200 gallons of water with over 1,200 pounds of Epsom salt, is opening its fourth...
- Posted: 11/14/2016The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest parent companies of trade service brands, has completed the add-on acquisition of Window Genie, a nationally ranked home service...
- Posted: 11/10/2016Kids who take part in Snapology classes think they are just having fun playing with LEGO® bricks, K’Nex and computers. What they may not realize is that they’re learning, too...
- Posted: 11/10/2016Southeast Florida’s favorite gyro spot is putting a unique spin on its classic gyro with the introduction of its new limited time offer (LTO): the Gyro Philly. “When we started...
- Posted: 10/18/2016Large corporations that consume millions of thermal labels are turning to specialty converters that can cut annual labeling budgets up to 40% Although most top corporate...